Hardware Upgrade or Replacement
- Hard Drive Failure
- Memory Upgrade
Cell Phone Repair
- Screen/LCD Replacement – iPhone screen repair done in our shop or we will come to your location. Repairs are performed by Level 3 certified cellular technicians.
- Lightning/Charging Port Repair – Has your iPhone stopped charging? We can replace the charging port and get your phone working again.
- Battery – If your battery no longer holds a charge or drains very quickly it is probably time for a new battery.
- Speaker or Audio Problems – If your are having issues with the speaker on your iPhone we can replace it.
Samsung Galaxy and Note
- Dry out of phone recently in contact in water or liquid
- Repair of phone not working – If your device stopped working after coming in contact with liquid it is possible it can still be repaired. When you bring the phone to our repair shop we will open the phone to see if corrosion was caused by the liquid. If so we will professionally clean the parts of the phone to get it working again. If there are damaged parts that cannot be cleaned we will inform you of the cost to repair or replace them.
- Data Recovery – If you have an older phone that was water damaged, but you still need pictures or other data from the phone, we can help you retrieve this data from your phone. As an alternative, you can also resort to a Personal cloud backup for a much more convenient solution.
- iPad Repair
- Screen Replacement
- Router Installation and Configuration