- Screen Repair iPhone 8 - $100
- Screen Repair iPhone 8 Plus - $105
- Charging Port - $100.00
- Battery - $80.00
- Water Damage - $20.00+
- This is for dry-out only. If the board on your phone is damaged and requires further cleaning or data recovery additional charges may apply. Contact us for a quote.
What to do with an iPhone 8 that has been exposed to water.
If your iPhone 8 or 8 Plus just recently came in contact with water you can greatly increase the likelihood of a successful dry-out by following these simple steps below:
- Turn off phone immediately and keep it turned off
- Do not plug your phone into power source. This will only cause greater damage and increase the odds of damage or shorting of the components on the phone board.
- Do not put your iPhone 8 (8 Plus) in rice. This does absolutely nothing to speed the drying process.
- If your phone was exposed to salt water, rinse the phone with fresh non-salt water. Salt water is extremely corrosive to the metal components on the board.
- Bring the phone to a professional who can open your phone and remove all water