- Screen Repair iPhone 7 – $90
- Screen Repair iPhone 7 Plus – $95
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Charging Port – $100.00
- Battery – $80.00
- Water Damage – $20.00+
- This is for dry-out only. If the board on your phone is damaged and requires further cleaning or data recovery additional charges may apply. Contact us for a quote.
What to do when your iPhone 7 has been exposed to water or liquid.
If your iPhone 7 or 7 Plus just recently came in contact with water you can greatly increase the likelihood of a successful dry-out by following these simple steps below:
- Turn off your iPhone immediately and keep it turned off.
- Do not plug your phone into power source. This will only cause greater damage and increase the odds of damage or shorting of the components on the phone board.
- Do not put your iPhone 7 in rice. This does absolutely nothing to speed the drying process.
- If your phone was exposed to salt water, rinse the phone with fresh non-salt water. Salt water is extremely corrosive to the metal components on the board.
- Bring the iPhone 7 to a professional who can open your phone and remove all liquid from the board before corrosion occurs.