Prices for iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, and iPhone SE - Screen Repair - LCD Replacement - Charging Port - Battery - Liquid Damage
- Screen Repair - $60
- Charging Port iPhone - $80.00
- Battery - $60.00
- Water Damage - $20.00+
- This is for dry-out only. If the board on your phone is damaged and requires further cleaning or data recovery additional charges may apply. Contact us for a quote.
What to do when your iPhone 5 has been exposed to water or liquid.
If your iPhone has been dropped in water or other liquid you can greatly decrease the likelihood of permanent damage and get your phone working again by following these 5 simple steps:
- Turn off your iPhone immediately and keep it turned off.
- Do not plug your phone into power source. This will only cause greater damage and increase the odds of damage or shorting of the components on the phone board.
- Do not put your iPhone 5s in rice. This does absolutely nothing to speed the drying process.
- If your phone was exposed to salt water, rinse the phone with fresh non-salt water. Salt water is extremely corrosive to the metal components on the board.
- Bring the iPhone 5s or iPhone SE to a professional who can open your phone and remove all liquid from the phone before corrosion occurs.